Contact a person you trust

If you are worried and wish to talk to someone, you can contact a person you trust. They could be anyone from the following list:

  1. Your foster parent.
  2. Your Social Worker.
  3. Your foster parent’s Supervising social worker.
  4. Your Independent Reviewing officer.
  5. The Voice of the Child in Care’ (VCC) /Independent Advocate: 0808 800 5792.
  6. Children’s Right’s Director:Office of the Children’s Rights Director Ofsted.
    Aviation House.
    125 Kingsway.
    WC2B 6SE
    Free Phone 0800 528 0731.
  7. Email:
    ChildLine: free 24 hours a day on 0800 1111 for confidential support and advice or via their website at