Contact a person you trust
If you are worried and wish to talk to someone, you can contact a person you trust. They could be anyone from the following list:
- Your foster parent.
- Your Social Worker.
- Your foster parent’s Supervising social worker.
- Your Independent Reviewing officer.
- The Voice of the Child in Care’ (VCC) /Independent Advocate: 0808 800 5792.
- Children’s Right’s Director:Office of the Children’s Rights Director Ofsted.
Free Phone 0800 528 0731.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.rights4me.org
ChildLine: free 24 hours a day on 0800 1111 for confidential support and advice or via their website at www.childline.org.uk