Foster A Child
what is fostering: Fostering is looking after or taking care of a child/young person that is not one’s own by birth.
why foster a child: there are children/ young people who need to be looked after by someone as they are unable to be looked after by their own parents due to various reasons.
who can foster :
- you should have a spare room
- you can be of any ethnic background
- you should be computer literate
- you can be single or couple from all sexual orientations
- you are a loving, caring person and have patience and sense of humour
- you have time and energy
- you are an adult of any age and active to look after children
- you are settled in UK
- you have friends and family to support if needed